RENT


Mike and I celebrated Anniversary 4 this week! For our big date we went down to the Pantages Theater in L.A. to see RENT. Words can't even express how amazing the production was. Adam Pascall and Anthony Rapp, both from the original broadway in NYC and the movie, were in the production. The music was amazing and the audience was energized! I've been to lots of broadway productions in my life and I would easily rate this in the top 3. If you ever have the chance to see it, I highly recommend it! The movie doesn't do it any justice! While we were in L.A. we also took time to go to a nice restaurant next to the Kodak Theater that we love and of course, ventured over the pinkberry.

I meant to bring the camera with me but I forgot it. We were able to capture a pic before we left just to remember what we looked like on year 4.

Here's a link to my favorite song from Rent for your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iTeDl_Wug

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Hey Liz! How Fun! I am so glad you guys got to do this! I loved the song on youtube too! Thanks for the link! By the way...you are looking so cute in that pic! Can't wait to see you in real life soon!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

Megan said...

I LOVE RENT. I hope it comes to Salt Lake. We did get Wicked of course sold out within a couple of hours.
KSL is our local TV channel. KSL.com has news and classifeids. Similar to craigslist, but more people in SL post on KSL