







I jet-setted out to Kansas City a few weekends ago to meet up with my friend Ali to visit Daisie. I've been to Kansas City before but it's been years! We had a great weekend. It was the 70th celebration of Wizard of Oz so we went to the display at the mall thinking it would be awesome. Turns out, it was a ghetto kid's display. It was still a great time! We took in a couple of movies while we were out there and then hit up some of the LDS church history sites. I'm so glad that I took the weekend for a quick visit. It was a great time!!!!
4 comments:
Follow the "ghetto" brick road, huh? I'm glad to see you ladies had a chance to get together. I bet it was great fun!
how cool! so fun to see those 2! glad you were able to get away and go play...that is so needed sometimes!
So glad you came! One of these days I will get around to doing a fun post myself! Yeah Right!!! Glad your on the ball! Can't wait to see you again soon!
You girls are such babes! It looks like you had a blast...I'm sorry I wasn't there for all the fun. Will you be coming to Utah this summer?
Post a Comment