
You might have thought we'd hit the big 50 year anniversary with how excited we were to celebrate our 5 year anniversary last week! I can't believe how many things we've done in the last five years! We've lived in three cities, I've had 4 different jobs all with the same company, Mike has had 5 different jobs, graduated from college, we bought a home, travelled to Europe, Mexico, Canada, and all over the U.S. We've become a fan of the performing arts seeing shows like Wicked, Cirque, Phantom, Miss Saigon, Rent, and more. We've visited fun parks like Garden of the Gods and Rocky Mountain National Park. It's definitely been a jam packed five years!
We're looking forward to what the next five years brings. We celebrated by spending the weekend in the mountains at Estes Park and then on our big day we went to The Melting Pot. It was fun! I've never been before.
Well, until next year......
3 comments:
You've really done some amazing things in a very short period of time. I admire the exciting and spontaneous relationship you have with each other. Here's to many more adventures in the years to come!
You lucky dogs! You have had an exciting 5 years!! Glad we got be apart of some of those fun memories!! Congrats!
That's awesome, lots of fun stuff for you guys-Happy 5 Year Anniversary!!
Post a Comment