Every year the city of Denver hosts a traditional Dragon Boat Race Festival. I'll be honest, I had no idea what that was. It is held at Sloan Lake. Here is your trivia for the day - Sloan Lake Park was the first official designated park in Denver in the 1800's. Anyways, several teams come together and race each other on Sloan Lake. There is tons of traditional cuisine and some booths. I wouldn't say it was the most fun activity I have ever participated in but it was amusing. After watching a few boat races we head to the Edgewater Inn for pizza. We heard it was really good and we cast the votes and it's just OK. I did post a picture because they put their sauce on top of the pizza. Can we say...different?


2 comments:
I can totally do the dance that guy is doing onstage. I just choose not to.
Seeing that picture of that pizza reminded me of your tuna pizza in Paris!!!!! Miss You guys!!
Post a Comment