This weekend we went to the Colorado Rapids Game. It was our first professional soccer game! It took me back to my childhood years of playing soccer. It's always been a sport that I have loved. I was able to reminisce some of my past soccer games with Mike, like the time they made me goalie because I was tall but they didn't realize I was afraid of the ball! How about the time that I scored a GOAL for the other team? Goodness gracious! I finally found my calling as a defender. I couldn't dribble, had no aim, but I could (and still can) kick the soccer ball extremely far!
I have past soccer memories like that as well! Looks like a fun time! I am excited to go to a game too, they are just finishing a new stadium right by our house! Can't wait to see you soon!!
3 comments:
My, Liz! You are a stunning beauty! (Who can kick a soccer ball far? Awesome!)
You are so funny...I would have loved to see you playing soccer! Looks like you had fun!
I have past soccer memories like that as well! Looks like a fun time! I am excited to go to a game too, they are just finishing a new stadium right by our house! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment