Three Weeks

I can't believe Ava is three weeks old now. She's growing like a weed and trust me I know what a weed looks like because they are growing in my yard! She's 8 pounds and 12 oz and 21 inches long. She's having tummy trouble so we've changed her formula to nutramigen and now she is taking prevacid, maalox and mylicone drops. Poor little girl can't kick the acid reflux and when it bothers her, you sure will know it! She's such a doll and we are loving every moment of having this little one in our lives!




Three Weeks - 8 pounds, 12 oz and 21 inches

Family Time
Loving her new bow.She loves to put her head back like this to help with the reflux

Staring at her fave light in the family room

Having with Gavin on her first play date at the pool


Pretty purple hat!

Chilling with Daddy after Ava went to her first birthday party!

Sleepy girl!

Bathtime - still can't give her a real bath because her belly button is still oozing (even though she lost the cord at 4 days old)

Haging with mom while she posts pictures!

2 comments:

Julie said...

She's adorable, Liz! Sorry about the reflux. Reflux stinks. We're dealing with that too, though it sounds like Ava is having a tougher time with it than Ryan. Ry's bigger struggle is with a dairy allergy--he was getting it through what I was eating and passing along through nursing. After a couple weeks of inconsolable crying, I'm glad we finally figured it out! Not fun to have a baby who is in pain!! Now I'm just starving to death, trying to figure out what to eat that doesn't have dairy in it...that's amazingly hard! :-)
I hope Ava feels much better soon. She looks sweet and happy in the pics!! I'm glad you're having such a great time with her!
Love ya,
Julie

Parkside View said...

She is a darling "little ball of awesome!"