Off To Daycare She Goes

Contemplating whether or not she wants to go to daycare
This post is definitely way after the fact but on January 30th Ava took on a day job. OK, it's not a real job because I have to pay for it. She started Daycare. It was a rough first day for both of us. I got a little weepy after dropping her off and then again during the day. She got much weepier than I did though! She cried the entire day! I was so worried that the next day would be a nightmare to but from Day 2 on she has done wonderfully. She loves hanging with other kiddos and having a different environment to hang out in. The daycare has a web camera so every once in a while we check in on Ava to see how she is going. We're really happy with our decision. It was tough to put my baby girl in care of someone else but it was definitley a good choice. She's such a social baby and now she has that outlet.


No comments: