You are THREE! (and, I'm posting this very late). You are such a big girl! We had such a fun time at your birthday party. Aunt Shelli and her family dropped into town and surprised us by showing up at your party. Grandma and AJ were there and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Matt.
In the morning we took you to Heritage Square for your first Amusement Park experience. The very first ride you requested to go on was the Tilt-a-Whirl. Daddy went with you because I can't do dizzy rides. You looked so scared but then you got off the ride and were smiling and ready to go again. You rode the rollercoaster, the swings, the paddleboats, a horse and more. You are our little thrill seeker.
For your party we made little pizzas. You love pizza so much but by the time yours was ready you had no interest in eating it. I made you a chocolate cake with pink frosting and two little puppies on it. You thought it was so much fun! You had such a great time opening presents and playing with family.
Here are some fun things about you from the last year:
- You continue to marvel us with your intelligence. Not only do you know all your animals, you know their names in infancy. Example, you know a horse is a foal and a kangaroo is a joey.
- You love to play on your swing set and you call it your park. The first time you saw it you said, "mommy, look, there is a park in our backyard."
- You still struggle with sleeping. We had to take nearly everything out of your room for your own safety. Daddy found you naked on top of your dresser a few times and you used the diaper genie to get up there. You got yourself stuck!
- You are so good at puzzles. You can put together puzzles that are advanced beyond your age with absolutely no help. I was shocked the first time I saw you put one together.
- You love Jake and the Neverland Pirates and once I convinced you to clean the garage with me by going on a treasure hunt for gold.
- You love your little sister but don't always know your strength. We often have to pull you off of her. You make her laugh just by speaking.
- You went fishing for the first time this year and thought it was so much fun to throw your reel in the water.
- You took your first dance class. I'll be honest, you didn't really participate much but you did fuss a LOT!
- You said your earthly farewell to your Grandpa this year. He loved you very much and it was such a blessing him to see you during his final days. You gave him you puppy to comfort him.
- You love to ride my exercise bike. In fact, you ride it more than I do! You also love to lift up my weights that you again, use more than I do.
- I can't believe how much you love cupcakes. You can get my phone and find them on pinterest. You love the puppy cupcakes.
- I am in awe with how much you know about dinosaurs, stars, animals and the weather.
- This last year we have been to Utah, Nebraska and Canada
- You are a great artist
To our sweet girl....thank you for being you! You make our lives so much better!
Love, Mommy and Daddy























No comments:
Post a Comment