Santa Barbara Trolley Tour





We decided it would be fun to play tourist in our own town this weekend so we jumped on the Trolley Tour and took a 90 minute tour of SB. It was fun! We visited several of the famous sites included the SB Mission, ocean front, Montecito, State Street, and more. I'm sure you are all aware but SB is home to many celebrities including Oprah, Angolie and Brad, Julia Dreyfuss, Kirk Douglass, Carol Burnett, and the inventor of the Beanie Babies Ty Warner. That is only a few. SB is the best place for celebrities to live because everyone leaves them alone. Mike and I have spottings quite frequently and it is still fun even though we aren't star struck people. What else is interesting about Santa Barbara? It is the birthplace of the Egg McMuffin, Uggs, Earth Day, the Reagan Ranch, Carls Junior, the world's largest fig tree and much more. The charm of this community is the spanish architecture, the weather, and the clear skies!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

How Fun to play tourist! Can't wait to play with you in Paris!!

Mauri said...

Hey Liz! It's Mauri Larsen Winder. How are you?? Looks like things are going well for you! I am kind of a blog stalker and happened upon y'all and wanted to say hello! You can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogpsot.com if you are interested!

Science Mom said...

Hi Liz. I discovered your blog site from a comment on Lori's page. You are pretty much darling and have aged like a model. I'm jealous! Just wanted to say hi. Sandi (Ellis)