
Yesterday I said good-bye to my roaring twenties and hello to my thriving thirties! I had a good birthday weekend! We took a quick trip to Vegas for some serious fun. My last day in my twenties we ate some great food, laid by the pool, I got a pedicure, and we went to see a Cirque De Soleil show! Mike and I were reflecting on everything that I did in my 20's and I really feel quite accomplished. Over the past ten years I got my college and graduate degree, got a great job (well a few of them actually), travelled the world, pushed myself out of my comfort zone by moving to Denver, then San Luis Obispo, and then Santa Barbara. Plus I got married and made a lot of great friends along the way! I'm hoping my thirties really are my thriving years with more travel, more friends, and lots more fun!
Thanks to all of you that sent me birthday wishes!!!
4 comments:
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great trip!
Liz,
Happy birthday (late). I have to say that a lot of my friends say that their early thirties have been the best so far, so I guess that's good!
Lori
I just had my birthday on the 21st, but I didn't get to do anything fun like you! I didn't have to make dinner at least. Happy Birthday!!!
This one was a HARD B-day for me!
Post a Comment