Notre Dame & Jardin De Luxembourg






Another famous place in Paris is Notre Dame. I'm sure your familiar with it! The building is an amazing structure with meticulous and colorful stained glass. Something that is always noteworthy to me are the gypsies that sit outside the cathedral begging those passing by for money. Since it was cold there weren't nearly as many as last time I visited Notre Dame. We did run into a professor from USU while we were there. It was funny because every trip Mike and I have been on (no matter where we were) there was someone I personally knew or someone from Logan. This trip proved to be no different! We spoke with him and his family for a while and then were on our way!

We also visited the Luxembourg gardens. It's a beautiful park in the city. Paris is known for it's amazing parks - just wait I found my new fave park on our last day! We didn't stay long because it was getting later and the cold was becoming fierce. We stopped for a few pictures and then quickly found our way to the Metro.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so jealous that you got to go! Looks so fun, except for the cold! That probably made it just a little easier to go back to Cali!

Courtni said...

Oh my gosh, how great of a trip! So fun that you could go with Daisy! Some day I hope to get over there, but until then, I will just live vicariously through your pictures and experiences (and be very jealous!)

Leslee said...

Did I know you were going to Paris? How fun!

Leslee said...

Okay, another comment because I've been looking through your page and you are a nut! What was Mike saying when you were making him take pictures of you imitating the statues and pictures?

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! Props for getting a shot with the obligatory kissy face in there.

Sheryl said...

Yo sis! Love the phptos and Ilove you guys! Thanks for sharing! XOXO, Sheryl

Team Hanni said...

How fun to go back to that beautiful place. I can't wait to go back. Beautiful pictures!!!

jkhuber said...

You guys look like you are having a great time! I am very jealous.
John