



This weekend was the Ojai Classic. What does that mean to you? It's a work thing! It was our annual 5K and 10K raise in the small California spa town, Ojai. It was the first time I have been up there. Ojai is snuggled in the mountains and is a very artsy community. The town is beautiful, as you can see in the picutres of the lake. It's only about 40 minutes out of Santa Barbara but I never thought of going before work brought me there. This small town event has been going on since 1990 and you can note, having llamas attend the event is a long-standing tradition. I held the llamas reigns for a few moments and was terrified because it kept grunting and looking at me like it was going to spit. It's teeth were unreal!!! Anyways, it was a fun morning. We took the scenic route home then I slept for five hours because I hadn't slept the night leading up to the event, aargh! So, if any of you runners are all about a small town race surrounding by amazing beauty - come out next year and we'll get you signed up!
2 comments:
It looks like you have such a fun life! I love your pictures. You guys are so cute together!
How many runners did you have? Looks like a beautiful area to run in.
Post a Comment