BONJOUR!!!!





Many of you know that Mike and I just packed our bags and jet-setted to London and Paris for the last ten days. There is so much that I could share about the trip so I am going to put together a few posts of our favorite places with some pictures. We decided to go to Europe because Daisie and Jake are living over there and it was the perfect time for a fun visit! It was Mike's first trip to both places so it was great to enjoy the sights with him. We spent our first three days in London and by the way, it was freezing! We took a hop on and off tour and let's just say, we didn't hop off! It was windy, rainy, snowy and probably twenty degrees. Being extremely smart, I didn't bring a coat or any winter wear with me -oops! We found any opportunity we could to be indoors. On our last day we even went to a movie so we could be in a heated area. Much to my surprise when I looked at my bank account, our lovely matinee with no treats purchased cost us 42 US dollars! What ever happened to the value of the US dollar? Aargh!!! You'll note that in pretty much all the pictures I am wearing the same thing - it's realy not the same day - it's just the only remotely warm article of clothing that I brought.

So now, one of my fave things about our trip - Daisie's cute kidsters. Sadie and Samantha (twinsters) got the opportunity to be dragged all around Paris to visit the sights. Although, let's be honest they had it easy. We were the ones that had to carry the strollers up and down the dreaded steps into the metro. I've added a couple of pictures of them to start this stream of entries off!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

LOVED ALL THE PICS!! HAD A BALL! SO GLAD YOU CAME!!! TELL MIKE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AS WELL!!
LOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were going out to visit Daisie. I am so jealous. Too bad it was so cold in London. When I was there in July, 10 years ago, it rained every single day and I was always cold! It looks like you had a great time.