WE ARE THE POWER

WE ARE THE POWER! The AHA is having a national video competition for Stroke Month. My team decided that we would enter the competition. We created this short and whacky video (idea and implentation) in less than thirty minutes. It's 'off the wall'! It is so funny! You have to check it out - you are guaranteed to laugh!

Remember - You are the POWER TO END STROKE!

8 comments:

Daisie said...

Liz!! I love you!! You are hilarious!! I hope you guys win! You should, that was a stellar performance by the lead zombie especially!!

Team Hanni said...

Oh Liz!

Too funny. Thanks for sharing your amazing talents!

Mandy said...

You are the coolest zombie I've ever seen. Thanks for the laugh.

Soto family said...

Hi liz! I ran across your blog through Camille, and thought I would say hello! It looks like life is good for you! (Hope you remember Kelli and Camilles crazy cousin, and I hope you don't mind if I snoop at your blog and add you to my friends list.)

Summer said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love your improv at the end!

steve said...

Classic... I love it!

Mandy said...

Oh Winston....you kill me! I'm glad to see you're still having fun at work!!! You have the sweet zombie moves!

The Shabby Princess said...

Love it!!
Liz, it's Kona from good ol' 3rd Ward in SLO.
Glad to see that you and Mike are doing well. I think of you two often. Please keep in touch!
Please check out my blog at http://shabbyprincess.blogspot.com and our family blog at http://justinandallyp.blogspot.com

Ah! So glad to see you all via the blogosphere!
-K