The DU Days (AKA University of Denver)















Snap! For those of you that remember my graduate school experience here are some pictures to mirror your memories! These were the days where my hair color changed every few weeks from blonde to brown to red. These are the days that I had the best tan and literally put my school and work schedule around the sunniest part of the day. These are the days that I raised money for St. Jude Children's Hospital and fell in love with saving lives. These are the days that I got to know one of my best friends in the world - Danielle. These are the days when my friends from UT talked to me on the phone for hours at a time just to keep from dropping out. These are the years when I worked for one of the funniest men alive. These are the years that I worked for Origins Cosmetics and actually wore make-up every day! These are the days when I learned to go all Martha Stewart on you with my great friend Braelin. These are the days when I learned how much I loved karaoke (Summer Nights from Grease). These were the years I enjoyed some of my best trips - Disneyland with the ladies and a Norwegian Cruise with Alison.
Oh - my Denver Days!


No comments: