Oops I Did It Again





Ha! Do you remember when Brittany Spears was photographed in the short pink wig??? Well, hit me baby one more time because now I own the famous wig! OK...it's not actually the same wig but I did buy it in a vintage store in Hollywood. I couldn't resist - I love pink and I love wigs! Oops, I did it again (did something stupid).Let's consider this my Halloween costume!

In other news...I hope you all enjoyed Labor Day Weekend. Mike and I attended a bbque on Friday night. On Saturday we hopped in the Mazda and went zoom...zoom...zoom down to LA. We ate at an awesome trendy Brazilian restaurant. Do you remember on Friends when Ross was dating Elizabeth (no, not me - come on you guys), the college student. Bruce Willis played her father. We saw her at lunch and couldn't piece together who she was. It was eating Mike alive and he finally had an epiphany and figured it out. We went to WICKED on Saturday night. I was defying gravity for the third time this year. Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! Sunday we hit the waterpark and chilled in the lazy river and the wave pool. Oooh! Exciting. On Monday we just chilled at the pool and did some laundry! Sadly the weekend ended all to quick!!! I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day Weekend. Next holiday...Thanksgiving. Really? Isn't that another three months?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Liz, your life is sooo boring. I don't know how you can stand the monotony of it all.

Julie said...

Thanksgiving is only the next holiday if you don't have kids! In the kid world, there are plenty of holidays between now and Thankgiving :-).
That pink wig is so you. Do you remember when we bought those crazy southern belle costumes at Somebody's Attic (or somewhere like that)? I think I still have mine!
Alright, I don't think you've ever left me a comment on my blog, so now you owe me!

jkhuber said...

Cute wig! I check your blog every so often, but I just realized you don't have access to our blog. Sorry. I'll send you an invite. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That is a good look for you Liz! It reminds me of the pink wig on one of the characters on the kids show Lazytown. I am jealous about Wicked. I have yet to see it.

Daisie said...

Liz! I love you! You are so unique! And hilarious!!!!!! What happend to our phone call the other day??!! Did your phone die?!

Val Moir said...

ha ha ha-- haven't checked your blog forever, glad I did today! Great wig, that color suits you Lizard! love ya