I hope you enjoy looking through the next few posts. Mike and I spent our Christmas Break driving our great state, California. We took in a bunch of the sites that we haven't been able to since we have lived here. Enjoy the pictures...they tell the story well!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas. I loved looking at all the fun pics and by the way...you look like a babe Liz!
What a memorable holiday! It was so fun to see all the pictures (the gum wall is a little gross). Not only do they tell the story well, they capture your vivacious and spunky personality! Love it! Love you!
I wish you the best of luck as you make some major changes over the next few months!
Looks like a blast!
Hey! I am so glad you guys got to do this trip! Looks like so much fun! Hope you had a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment