Thanksgiving in Denver















We had a great Thanksgiving Break this year. Mike and I jet-set to Denver to stay with my aunt. My sister Sheryl and her husband and three kids joined us for the holiday. My mom also joined in on the fun. The extended weekend was perfect and even included a fabulous winter wonderland. Here's a few highlights from our trip: I took my niece and Mike Black Friday Shopping at 6 a.m. on Friday. I know I don't like the morning but come on, shopping and sales -I'm in! I pulled out my balance skills and went iceskating. I spent most of the time trying to keep my five year old niece from sitting on the ground the entire time. We journeyed downtown on Friday night for the Holiday Illumination Celebration. Saturday we journeyed to the Butterfly Pavillion and up to Golden for a tour at Coors Brewery. We had lots of fun as you'll see in the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a super time Liz and Mike! Thanks a ton for letting us come over and join you. The kids had a great time as well. We survived the bad weather on the way back home and we have super memories. Love you lots!--Sheryl and the crew

Daisie said...

Hey Shlizzy! Looks like you guys had a way fun time! We need to chat so I can hear all the details!