Valentines 2009








Happy Valentine's Day! Last week we started off the holiday by hosting a dinner party with some friends. We made mini pizzas and then had a selection of four different desserts, as deliciously seen below! I started this weekend off by going to Confessions of a Shopaholic with my friend, Jen. I loved it! I woke up early on Saturday morning and drove to Ojai for the Heart and Sole Classic 5K. We stopped at Lake Casitas and took some pictures since the fog levels were so low. I even took some pictures of the grass to show you how cold it has been in California. Every single piece of grass was completely froze over. After that Mike and I went to the Santa Barbara Museum of Art and then to enjoy a tasty treat, pinkberry!

3 comments:

Courtni said...

you guys are so good...always going and doing things and having people over. looks like things are going so well for you! love the pictures of the lake...beautiful! glad you had a good valentines!

Daisie said...

First of all I love that you are taking a cake decorating class! How Fun! Looks like you are having tons of fun!! Like you always do! Can't wait to be having fun with you here in KC!!!!

Nicole said...

Hey! It looks like you are doing so many cool things. And seriously, what a great idea to have 4 different desserts!!! You need to invite me over when you do that.