

It seems like the fire is pretty much contained now, thank goodness. By the time all was said and done, 35% of Santa Barbara residents were evacuated. You probably don't know Santa Barbara very well but everyone east of the 101 highway was evacuated while those of us west were hanging on by a thread. Luckily, we are west but we are literally right next to the highway. My car was covered with ash when I went out on Saturday morning and I'm pretty sure we've still got some floating around our place. Thank you all so much for your well wishes and offerings. We appreciate it! As you've seen by my pictures, it was quite the sight.
4 comments:
I am so glad it is over! How devastating for so many people! Glad you guys are alright! Talk to you soon!!
thanks for keeping us posted -- glad you are okay and that they finally have it contained. crazy how destructive fire can be!
Thank you for updating your situation. I have thought much about you and I am glad to hear that you are safe!
Crazyiness! I am glad that you guys are alright--those pictures are crazy!!
Post a Comment