Black and White



















I'm working on a little picture project right now. I want to find a few pictures to hang up in our new place and I thought it would be fun if they were black and white. These are some of the pictures that I am choosing from. They are Mike and I over the last five years! Opps, I added a few twice but I can't figure out how to delete it.

4 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

I love all the new pictures! I guess I haven't checked your blog in a while because are lots of new pics. You and Mike are so cute and look like you are always having fun. I am so glad you get to go on so many fun adventures together.

Daisie said...

Love all the updates Liz! And I love your black and white pic idea! Good luck choosing, you have lots of cute ones!!

Courtni said...

awww...what a cute couple! seriously love the pics!

Parkside View said...

Black and white or color, too, you guys make such a lovely couple! My favorite is the ninth photo down with the ocean in the background.