Denver Botanical Garden










This weekend we went to the Denver Botanical Garden. Mike discovered a hissing bat as you'll notice in the pictures. It was a pretty nice garden. I'm glad we were able to take a quick stroll and take some fun pictures.

3 comments:

Parkside View said...

You know what I love about you , Liz? No matter where you are, you always make time to explore the sights and make the most of your local surroundings. You go to parks, gardens, historical sites, and even fancy bathrooms. Thank you for sharing a piece of your experiences with us!

Lori said...

I love ornamental cabbage. Does that make me wierd? Great pictures, Liz! Hope you are enjoying the mountains!

Daisie said...

Liz...you really do amazing flower photography!! That looks so beautiful! Can't wait to come have some Denver adventures with you someday!! I am fine to skip the part with the hissing bat though!