We're going to the ZOO
















We're going to the zoo...zoo...zoo, how about you..you...you, we're going to the ZOO!
We've had lots of visitors in our house this holiday season and so we decided it would be a good idea to journey to Denver Zoo Lights. It was nearly impossible to take pictures but I snapped a few. Mike had the biggest adventure of his life when he petted a kangaroo. We also got very close to a fire breathing dragon. I didn't even know they had those at the zoo! We went with Mike and his sisters, my nieces, Daisie and Jake and their kids, and our friend Keith. Wow! I added a few other pictures of our adventures also.

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

Okay, your nieces are stinkin' cute!

Did you see the animals at the zoo as well, or were they in for the night? I wonder because Hogle Zoo also does Zoo lights in the winter and I have thought that might be really fun to take the boys to.

Daisie said...

That was so much fun!! Always a good time with you guys! Thanks again for letting us stay! Can't wait for next time! Merry Christmas!