Blondie Brownie


If you've been around the block with me you know that I have fashioned nearly every hair color out there. OK, I've never had purple or pink hair, those have come purely in the form of a wig. I've been a brunette for quite some time now and a month ago lightened my hair a little. Two weeks ago when I went in for my every 8 week touch-up I walked out with an unexpected surprise...BLONDE HAIR! I'm quite certain he put a little too much bleach in the bottle. Don't get me wrong, I like being a blonde but it came as a shock this time. I'm slowly getting used to it. Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure. Mike has a new nickname for me, blondie brown. Blonde hair and brown skin. Although, I'm hardly tan compared to the old days!

1 comment:

Parkside View said...

So the question is, do you have more fun?