We also took her for her first outing to the mountains. We spent the night in Breckenridge and had a great time. We walked around downtown and did some shopping and lots of eating. We also took the gondola ride up the mountain and Mike rode a coaster while I watched Ava. I think Ava had a new disease, altitude sleepiness, because she slept all day and then screamed all night. Oh my! She wore us out.
My mom was also in town this week so she spent some time with Gramma (please note the awesome picture of her plumbers crack).
Ava is laughing a lot in her sleep now but we still haven't gotten her to laugh wildly during her waking hours but she does love to smile. She is so mesmerized by ceiling fans and even held her rattle this week (well, I think that was last week actually).
I finally got my hair colored this week so now I don't have the wretched pieces of blonde still in there.I attempted to take a picture of us together but it didn't work so well. Next step, lose all the baby weight. I'm pretty sure that will take me a year becuase it's not shedding quickly but thank goodness I have a little princess to show for it! It's the only weight I can be proud of (smile!)
Can't wait to see what week 7 has in store for baby Ava.




















2 comments:
When you first reffered to the plumber crack in the picture, I thought you were talking about your mom (I bet your mom is relieved that you are only posting pictures of your baby's bottom online).
You two look darling together and I love your hair!
Oh this just melts my heart! Ava is so sweet :)
Post a Comment