I'm 5 Months Old

I'm 5 months old now! I'm getting SO big. I weight 16 pounds. My mommy and daddy can't believe how fast I grow. Last month I started eating solid foods. It's been lots of fun. I enjoy sitting at the dinner table with my parents and Gramma. I started by eating rice and then I had summer squash. I love squash but peas don't work so well for me. I love the color and the taste is OK but it gives me a rash.

I spent the last month being sick. First I got a cold and then an ear infection. I can't get rid of the ear infection and my doctor won't let me do more antibiotics. I hope this clears up soon.

I also saw my first snow recently. Honestly, I wasn't too amused but my parents sure thought that I would be. They took me out and I took some pictures with Gramma. I spend lots of time with Gramma while mommy and daddy work. We have so much fun together. We go on walks, we play games, read books, and she lets me bounce in my bouncy chair. The only thing I don't like to do is take naps. That is just no fun. I don't want to miss any exciting things but I'm also cranky because I don't sleep enough.

I'm so excited to be 5 months old. This month I'll get to go on my first airplane, celebrate my first Thanksgiving and much more.

Love, Ava

2 comments:

Butterfield Family said...

Liz, I seriously don't think she could be any cuter!!! Love all the pics!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love the giraffe print baby legs:)

I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to our blog, we decided to take our blog private.