10 Months

April 1st, 2012 - Ten Months & Enjoying the Park
Headed for a walk around Wash Park
Look Mom, I can drink this way too!
The first time I ever found Ava sleeping on her tummy. It was shocking
Swinging Seussy Style
We found the Luck Dragon. I called the producers of Neverending Story and let them know
She's got all ten of them!
Nothing like a pretty picture all covered in snot
Is that a branch or a flute Ava?
Loving the 80 degree weather
Roll, roll, roll
Ava never wants to participate in pictures with mama
Daddy, where did you put my legs?
Swing time
The bottom isn't nearly as fun as the top of the slide
Rocking Frog
Pictures says it all


Swimming at Trails


I love all kinds of hair accessories, including combs

Ava is 10 months now. Time is really passing us by quickly. I always hope for the workday to be over quick and the weekend to last forever. Nothing is better than spending time with my little snuggle bug. Actually, Ava doesn't really snuggle, but I can call her that anways.
Here is a look at the last month:
Ava took another trip to the hospital but this time just for the evening. Lucky girl had 2 viral infections, ear infection, and something she was eating was literally burning the skin right off her little bottom.
Ava can mimic so well these days. The other day I was telling her how her heart pumps by pumping my hand open and closed. She started copying me and now when I bring it up she does it every time.
She waves bye-bye on cue. Every day when I pick her up from daycare she automatically waves by to all her friends and teachers.
Along with her love for the cartoon Olivia, she is enjoying having Muppets music in the background. She things that Walter from the new Muppets Movie is awesome.
Although she's known how to roll forever, she is just barely enjoying it. She rolls all over and I started finding her on her tummy in the morning. This is huge for the girlie who always refused tummy time.
She gets so excited when daddy comes home. It will cheer up any problem in the world for her.
She still doesn't find it necessary to sleep through the night. Heck, she doesn't find it necessary to sleep more than 2 hours at a time.
She loves to open and shut doors, open the garage door, and play with cupboards.
Ava enjoys her walker and her rocking horse (well, rocking frog)
Ava loves my shoes. I mean, LOVES my shoes
She loves the outdoors. She will smile and talk for hours if you have her strolling through a park. She also thinks swings are quite delightful and thoroughly enjoys good slide.
We take her swimming every week and she kicks up a storm, splashes and smiles.
Ava is definitely a keeper!!!!

4 comments:

Parkside View said...

You wouldn't guess that she has a limited diet due to tummy issues. She looks plump and pleasant as ever. Aren't babies wonderful!

Julie said...

I think you have more pictures of Ava in this post than I have ever even taken of Ryan :). Poor fourth babies! She's adorable!! Glad you're having fun with her!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

She's darling. Absolutely angelic. And that pic of her at the bottom of the slide is hil.air.i.ous.