Easter weekend is already practically a blur in my mind. I really need to reserve 30 minutes every 2 weeks to update this wonderful blog. Check out our pictures
I’m blessed to always have Good Friday off of work so Ava and I had a mommy/daughter day. We went downtown and met Mike for lunch and then we headed to the mall to do what we do best….shop! On Saturday we headed over to my aunt’s house and had a great time decorating cupcakes and eggs. That has become our family tradition every year. We also celebrated our birthdays that weekend because it was the only time we could all be together as a family. My aunt made us an Easter Bunny rice krispie treat. It was quite tasty! Sunday was Easter (duh) and Ava dressed up in her Easter dress that my mom gave her. We started our morning off with breakfast and Easter baskets. After church we went to my Aunt's house and had yummy ribs and Ava got to open her Easter gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment