11 Months

It's so hard to believe that Ava is 11 months old now! I can imagine myself at this time last year...waddling around our house, ankles killing me, and no sleep. Every moment of it was worth it to have this little bug in our lives! She is so much fun and brings such joy into our lives and so many others. Here are some cools things about little A in the last month:

Ava is sitting up on her own now. I went into her bedroom one morning and she was sitting up ready to greet me.
She is still scrawling everywhere (AKA crawling by scooting on her little bottom). She is super fast which is suprising for the way she has chosen to be mobile.

She doesn't love having us feed her anymore, yet she will let her daycare teacher feed her. We have started cutting up food and handing it over for her to take care of the rest.
She's now seen the ocean in California. She loved it so much. I guess we need to go back sometime soon.
She celebrated her first Easter and was terrified of the Easter Bunny.

She's been sick multiple times...colds, flu, ear infection & tummy troubles. It never ends.
She waves bye everytime we leave her daycare. She loves it there. I love to peek in on the webcam and watch her playing and the other kids love having her around.

She does a great job pulling herself up now. She even stood unaided for about 1 second the other day.
She loves to read books. She doesn't need someone to read them to her for her to be happy.
She loves looking at pictures of herself and laughs and points when she sees her pretty face in the mirror.
Ava loves monkeys and bears and dolphins. Compliments of our trip to California.
She is finally putting herself to sleep and sleeping through the night without a bottle. That is a huge bonus for mommy and daddy.

She's a chatty little girl. She'll tell stories and laugh. I'd love to know what is going on in her little mind.
Peek-a-boo continues to be a favorite past time. It's like it's the first time, every time.
She loves swimming so much. Water is one of her best friends. She also adores the outdoors. It's a great way to soothe her instantly.
Ava is our newest vacuum cleaner. She can find the smallest of crumbs. It's been quite a choking hazard in our household.

She has quite the obsession with shoes and purses

 Big girls feed themselves! 11 months today!
 It's all smashed up and ready
 Old enough for her first mini-skirt
 Part of the shoe addiction problem
 Ready for daycare
 Playing Peek-a-boo with daddy
 Peek-a-boo is too fun!
 Um, what?
 The coolest people ever
 Enjoying the waterless pool
 Loving the good weather
 Smile! I'm a big girl

 I'm sure she wonders when the hat addiction will come to an end
 Snuggling my mama's baby blanket
  • Mom...can I come to Seattle too?

No comments: