And It's 2013!

I can't believe it's 2013! Where is time going? I've spent the last 3 hours updating my blog and trying to record the last 5 months of our lives. Mike made me a deal, he'd fold all the laundry (probably 6 loads) if I would bring our blog current. Deal....accepted! This blog post is a compilation of pictures of the first month of the New Year. This is guaranteed to be another wonderful year in our lives, full of many adventures, visits from family and friends, watching our little bug continue to grow into a little girl and much...much more.

PS....After I uploaded pictures I realized while the beginning of the year was great, my photograpy skills weren't. I managed to take pictures on three occassions - a pic of Ava in the hat my sister made, a picture of Ava's first ice cream cone adventure, and pictures at the National Western Stock Show. I'll try to do better this month.








2 comments:

Nerdy Sarah said...

i love the pictures at the stock show! she's such a cutie!

Mandy said...

Love the update. I just spend a full day doing the same! I hate when I get behind but I'm so grateful when I look back! Ava's adorable! Love the family pictures too. You guys look so happy!