Ava has been a great big sister and loves to comfort Ella and give her kisses and hugs. She runs into our room every morning to say hi to her and tells her she loves her. I'm so glad we have been blessed with 2 little girls. They make every day so much better!
It's going to be difficult going back to work and leaving my little angel all day but she'll be in good hands with my mom for 2 months and then into Ava's daycare program in January. I'm more comfortable with going back to work since I've done it once before and I know how great school has been for Ava. I'll still miss my little bug a lot!
Over the last three months we've had lots of fun...here are just a few things we've done...
- Visited Utah
- Ella's Baby Blessing
- Visits from family and friends
- Lots of trips to the Zoo
- Visit to the Aquarium
- Gone on fun walks and to the park
- Pumpkin patches and handing out Halloween candy
- And so much more
I've included some pictures of our journeys over the last 3 months!
Fair Warning - these got out of order somehow!
I love this little toesies!
She's a great snuggle buddy
Our friends Jill and George came over to meet Ella when she was about 3 weeks old
Love this!
The first time Ava had interest in holding Ella - two weeks
Ella meeting her Grandpa Crites for the first time
Our friend Melayna was so nice and brought over a meal to meet Ella - one week
A few days after her 5 days in the hospital
First bath
Drying off after her first bath
Meeting our neighbor Adrianne for the first time
Hanging with the Hunsakers
Meeting Aunt Sarah
Meeting Gramma Crites
Meeting Aunt Hannah
First Zoo Trip -8 days old
8 days
The morning I delivered - big old baby bump!
Ready to go get this girlie cut out!
I didn't get to experience the first few hours thanks to having to be put under for her delivery
Meeting Ella Girl
My growing girlie
Hanging with cute cousins, Emily and Kayla
Ella's blessing day - 6 weeks
So pretty
Playing on her floor mat
Sleepy time 2 months
First Halloween - dressed as Snow White and Ava was Little Red Riding Hood. We went to Boo at the Zoo!
Love those sweet baby smiles
First time in her bumbpo chair
Too enthralled with the TV to look
Ready for church
Wearing my baby outfit!
Where has time gone? She's three months and wearing Gramma Jane's baby sweater



No comments:
Post a Comment