Sick City


I haven't contributed to my blog for a while but I've had a good reason - I've been down and out with pneumonia for two weeks. I was working one day and was overwhelmed by fatigue and a cough and sure enough as the hours passed by I got more ill. I ended up in urgent care and then two weeks later I was finally going back to work full-time. I'm still lacking my energy but I have been getting a little better each day :) While I was a sickie I missed going to Wicked! I also missed Valentine's Day, a lot of work, and the one week of really good weather we have had in Santa Barbara in the last couple of months. With that said, I did watch a lot of Oprah. I'm glad to be up and running again because Mike and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary this week. It's going to be casual because our gift is a trip to Paris in late March. Yeah!!!!


Since I didn't make it to Wicked I thought that I would add a picture of what I would look like as the Wicked Witch of the West. I'm hot! Mike's in the background pretending like he is the scare crow (hee hee).

3 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Sorry you've been sick..... Where on earth did you find all of those funny picture enhancements?

We wanted to go see Wicked while we were down in Pasadina (December) - we were WAY to tired to go find us some tickets. I want to see it so bad!

Get better quick...

Stephens Family said...

Hey You!

This is so random yet amazing how you come across old friends! How are you...you and your hubby look like happy newlyweds!!

Lori said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! So sad that you missed Wicked! I'm dying to go some time!