GREETINGS TO ALL THE VISITORS OF MY BLOG!!! I'M WALKING IN THE START! HEART WALK AND I NEED YOUR HELP! I'VE RAISED $815 BUT I WANT TO GET TO $1,000 BY JUNE 30TH!!!! PLEASE HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION.....
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT? FOR EVERY CHILD, WOMAN, AND MAN THAT SAVED BY CPR, OPEN HEART SURGERY, LIFE ALTERING DRUGS, A PACEMAKER AND MUCH MORE.....YOU CAN THANK THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION BECAUSE THEY FUNDED THAT BREAKTHROUGH! THERE ARE SO MANY MORE DISCOVERIES THAT NEED TO BE MADE. HEART DISEASE CAN BE CURBED SIGNIFICANTLY BY DIET AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GENETIC CONDITIONS THAT WE STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DETECT AND TREAT - PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIVE....FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW....
Everyone knows someone affected by heart disease or stroke. For those I love, I will be walking in this year’s Start! Heart Walk. I have set a personal goal to raise funds for the American Heart Association and need your help to reach my donation goal. We are raising critical dollars for heart disease and stroke research and education. You can help me reach my goal by making a donation online. Click on the link below and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer to donate less, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.Your donation will help fight our nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. You are making a difference. Thank you for your support.
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Santa Barbara, CA
If the link does not work please visit www.sbheartwalk.com and type in Liz Adams and make a secure online donation or you can mail a check to 212 W Figueroa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
4 comments:
Good for you, Liz!! Your check is in the mail. Good luck with your fundraising. Remember, by asking people, you are giving them the chance to do something good... don't ever feel weird about asking.
The check wasn't in the mail... I thought it would be - but then I flaked. oops... so last minute I donated online! I hope it still counts for you! Sorry about that.
Miss Liz,
Yeah thanks for leaving a comment on our hero's list...Can you believe how big it is getting... I live in Utah... Close to Primary Children's Medical Center... We have an incredable support group that we started and are waiting on our 501-c3 ... The U is close and has a bunch of great rescources... If you would like more information about what we already know check us out... On our family blog I have included many of the Heart related groups I have found over time... I would love love love more input.. I just read that your about to do a walk... If I could pick your brain over that I would really appreciate it... We are planning ours for Sept. 6th... K- I am super glad to have you!!!! Brynn
I didn't realize you lived in SB. I was just there for a week on the beach and loved it!
Post a Comment