WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????
(X ) Gone on a blind date – yes, but never enjoyed any!!!
(X) Skipped school - uh, I hardly ever went to school - are you kidding me?
( ) Watched someone die
(X ) Been to Canada - my dad lives there!
(X ) Been to Mexico - multiple times
(X) Been to Florida - I got MARRIED there!
( X) Been lost – Everyday at work, hence, I have GPS now
(X ) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X ) Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean - I live next to it
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep - although, I am really not a crier!
( x ) Played cops and robber
( X ) Recently colored with crayons - I'm in the nursery at church!
( X ) Sang Karaoke - heck, I have my own karaoke machine!
( X ) Paid for a meal with coins only? - Come on, who hasn't!
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't - hah! let me count the times!
( X ) Made prank phone calls - that is all I did when I was in middle school!
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose - does pork and beans count?
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain - I've even washed my hair in the rain!
( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( X) Been kissed under the mistletoe - I probably shouldn't kiss and tell!
( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about - actually probably not because I don't wake up that early but I am checking it anyways because I like sunsets!
( X ) Blown bubbles - not snot bubbles, right? Cuz that is sick!
( X ) Gone ice-skating - it was a disaster!
( X) Been skinny dipping outdoors - in the daytime at Bear Lake!
( X ) Gone to the movies - um, duh! We go every week!
Any nickname? Liz, Lizzie, Lizzle, Schlizzie
Mother's name? Jane
Favorite drink? Diet Coke (day or night)
Tattoo? I wish but I wimped out!
Body Piercings? Let's see here - ears and yes, still the belly!
Birthplace? Logan, UT
Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere tropical and Utah
Ever been to Africa? No :(
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Does tonight count!
Ever been on TV? Ooh- I've been on TV alot! Let's see - TRL, MAD TV, Jimmy Kimmal, The News about 20 times because of my job!, Entertainment Tonight, and the local SB station! I'm used to the camera by now!
Ever steal any traffic sign? Many! Infact, I still have a blinking traffic light hiding in my mom's basement - I hope she doesn't read this!
Ever been in a car accident? Yes - a bad one my second week of graduate school and a bad one the week before I got married! BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!
Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
Favorite salad dressing? Got me!
Favorite pie? Pumpkin and pecan.
Favorite number? 7
Favorite movie? I don't know!
Favorite holiday? 4th of July
Favorite dessert? Anything sweet works for me!
Favorite Food? Cheese pizza (thin crust)
Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
Favorite brand of body wash? Origins Ginger Scrub
Favorite smell? Flowers in the spring - I love lilacs
What do you do to relax? I'm tanorexic so you guessed it, lay out!
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully in a flipping house! Meaning, that I will own it instead of rent it!!!
Furthest place away this will be read? I have a feeling no one is going to read it period!
3 comments:
FUN TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU SHLIZZIE! YOU ARE PERFECT FOR A TAG LIKE THAT, YOU ARE SO FUN AND ADVENTUROUS! CAN'T WAIT TO BE HANGING OUT SOON! LOVE YA!
Hey, you forgot your other TV experience, MTV's TRL!
Oops, you didn't forget :)
Post a Comment