Family Time








My mom and aunt came out to visit us for a week...their last time in Santa Barbara. We had a great time. I had to work a lot so they went off on their own for part of the time. We went out to eat at all of my fave SB restaurants. OMG! We ate so much food! We had lobster on the pier, good old New Orleans style food at the Palace, Southern Fried Food at Tupela Junction, and much more! We went on the Santa Barbara Land and Sea Tour and learned a little more about the place we live. We took a trip to the cemetary just because I wanted to. Note..the picture of the grave that looks like the Luxor in Vegas. I'm sure it is a little odd that I am taking pictures in front of tombstones but come on..you know you wouldn't be able to resist it either! By the way, there plots that are next to the ocean cost $2 mil dollars. Does that tell you anything about how expensive this city is? Anyways....here are a few pics to enjoy!

No comments: