Mike and I had quite the experience at the beach this weekend. It was almost perfect beach weather but just a bit to windy. We grabbed some sandwiches and headed to the beach. As we were eating we looked out into the ocean and noticed four dolphins that couldn't have been more than 30 feet from the beach. It was amazing. We watched them jump in and out of the water for about twenty minutes and then noticed that another group of dolphins was heading their direction - soon there were 8 dolphins right in front of us. I attached a short video but you can't really see the dolphins very weel (look really close).We decided to walk along the ocean to some rocks made of tar. Mike always wanted to see them so I journeyed with him. It was quite a hike down the beach. We got up to the rocks and walked in the ocean and around the corner and were amazed at what we found on the other side - lots of seals! We found some amazing shells also. Including one HUGE one! I didn't bring my telescopic camera but we did still get some great pictures. We had a nice surprise when we got home....tar ALL OVER OUR FEET!
2 comments:
You lucky dogs, living right by the Ocean!! I am glad to see you are making the most of it!! And good job on your AHA movie! That was touching!!
I'm only slightly jealous...
Post a Comment