Survivor




Amber Park....this pics for you! I read on your blog that Survivor is your all time favorite show! Well....a few of the contestants came out to one of my recent fundraising events. Let's see if you can recognize any of these folks. Just a hint...the girl in green is me. The show really wanted me but I turned them down - I wouldn't want to embarass anyone when I won!

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

Okay Liz,

I'm embarrassed to admit you've got me stumped! I recognize Bruce, Bobby, And Aras from Panama Exile. I think that is Nate from Cook Islands, but I don't know for sure on the other three. Is it Brock (or Brook)and who in the heck are the girls?!

Now flash a picture of Michael Skupin (Survivor Outback)and I can tell you that he was totally cool and caught and killed a wild pig! Pretty impressive, but everyone forgot about it (the pig, you know) when he fell into the fire.

Parkside View said...

...to my credit though, I'm used to seeing these people in an emaciated, makeup-less, filthy, dirty state. Not to mention, the more seasons of Survivor that go by, the more they all start looking like (and acting like) each other.