Our Tribute To Edward


The day I have been waiting for finally arrived this weekend! Twilight hit the theaters and wooed us all on the Big Screen! As you know, Twilight opened in theaters on Friday night. I was fortunate to get a sneak peek the night before at a special fundraiser for the Angels Network in Santa Barbara. I supported the charity and had the opportunity to join ten of my friends for a special pre-screening event. It was the perfect night. We grabbed dinner at Nordstrom's Cafe (one of my all-time favorites) & then made our way to the front of the line for the movie, and then bam... Twilight began! I loved it. Yes, the book is better but I certainly expected that. Jen and I enjoyed the movie so much that we dragged our husbands with us to watch it again on Saturday afternoon. I say dragged quite literally but they both ended up loving it also. So there you have it....vampires sweeping the nation. The movie made $7 million in it's midnight opening show. I can't wait for the box office totals and for the next one! I am a TWILIGHTAHOLIC!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Me too...I wasn't expecting the movie to be good, but I liked it too. I can't believe you got your husband to go see it! Craig is such a party pooper! :) I can't wait for the next one either...but I'm afraid we're going to be waiting a long time!

jamie hixon said...

That is so great!wonder if I could drag Dan to this movie...
It was a fun time. I gotta see it again.