
Last weekend my good friend Alison visited me in Santa Barbara. It was a last minute trip and a delight to have her around for the extended weekend! The weather was awesome in Cali so we spent most of our time poolside. I can't really think of a better place to spend time with a gal pal like Al! Just to make sure you are all a little envious, I did get a little bit of a tan. We also went to a couple movies. We saw Mall Cop which was pretty lame but I heart Kevin James. We also saw Defiance which was an amazing story. We journeyed to the new Pinkberry flagship store in Santa Barbara for some unbelievable frozen yogurt (more than once) & we spent some time at the famous SB Art Walk. It was great to have a visitor!!!!
2 comments:
So glad you guys got to hang out!!!!
I love Allison, how fun to see a good friend.
Post a Comment