+of+Scanned+148.jpg)
If you are a facebook buddy of mine than you might have notice the Random Things post going around. I had such a good time with that I decided to say TAG - YOU'RE IT! I tag you to write 20 random things about yourself on your blog!
Here's me:
1. I've had my belly button pierced for 15 years (back in the day it was a rebellious thing)
2. I don't flavor anything I eat with salt (yuck! I hate it!)
3. I've had pneumonia four times in my life
4. I missed four weeks of my junior year of H.S. thanks to mono
5. I love managing people (most people hate it but I love it!)
6. I love reading business books - I'm always up on the latest leadership trends
7. I don't eat canned veggies - fresh or nothing for me!
8. I've been to Las Vegas more than fifty times since I was 16
9. I was on MTV's Total Request Live
10. I had a 10 minute conversation with Alicia Silverstone about vegan food and cosmetics
11. I met Senator McCain's wife, Cindy, before he ran for president
12. I fall asleep EVERY night to an episode of King of Queens - we own all the box sets
13. I am a Lifetime Television for women movie addict - I really don't know why
14. My biggest accomplishment is graduating from grad school with a 3.8 (I'm still shocked)
15. I have been involved in kicking more than one college student out of the University (thanks to my old job in Greek Life)
16.I lived in a town for three years that had absolutely no drive-thru's (banks or food)
17. Hockey is my fave spectator sport
18. I did a college internship as a juvenile probation officer - it was fun!
19. The picture I posted is my favorite picture of me! Love it! It's 6 years old!
20. I've had four different jobs with the AHA in the last five years.
I LOVE THIS GAME! TAG YOU'RE IT!
2 comments:
So fun! You have done some amazing things so far in your life! My random things tag would be quite boring compared to yours. Well you look awesome and it looks like you're doing great! BTW, how's the "no diet coke" thing coming?
wow -- that was fun to read, I knew quite a few of those things about you Liz. I love King of Queens too-- love ya!
Post a Comment