

I'll be honest, these are things that you don't really need to know. I'm going to share anyways! The weather was amazing in California this weekend. I laid out on Saturday and Sunday!!! I got a bit of a burn on my face but nothing bad. At the end of the day, it's just a little rosy. I'm so happy that I was able to get the most natural form of Vitamin D. I thought the above picture was really funny. I found it online and it took me a while to figure out that this guy wasn't actually ever wearing the bra!
You should also know that I quit drinking Diet Coke. I'm fearful to throw this out to the world because it's such a big deal in my life that I don't want to screw up in front of you all! I read this amazing book over Christmas, "Skinny Bitch." I definitely encourage you to read it. It's all about health and some of the important things you should know. The tone of the book is just like the title but let's be honest here, that tone really speaks to me! There was a chapter in the book about aspartame, an ingredient found in diet coke and lots of other things. I learned so much about the effects of aspartame and I decided that I was done right then & there. I haven't looked back yet. It was difficult this week because I had multiple mornings where I was waking up in the 4 a.m. hour.
The last thing I feel like randomly sharing...I saw Bride Wars this weekend. I thought it was really cute. I mostly enjoyed it because it reminded me of all my amazing girlfriends and the role they have played in my life. I miss all the girls nights out. Go see it. It will make you miss me too!
1 comment:
The picture of the guy laying out is the best! I love it! I also used to love Diet Coke, but after I got married, my husband really discouraged me from drinking it because of the aspartame. I don't know what is bad about it myself, but I went along with him. I let myself drink a glass maybe once every few years. It is like heaven!
My sister-in-law moved to Goleta in the fall (which I understand is near Santa Barbara). I don't know how big your ward boundaries are, but you might know them, Brenda & Dan Hodnett.
Post a Comment