It's Called Boredom



This is what we do when we're bored...take pictures of ourself. OK, you got me, we do this whether we are bored or not. We've had a rainy weekend in Colorado. I had big plans for laying out and going to the Botanical Garden and they were simply shattered. Instead, we started our morning by hitting the gym and then met up with our friend Keith for lunch. Afterwards we journeyed to the mall to find some eye cream. Please help...I have wrinkles around my eyes! We made it back home right before the temperature dropped to 40 degrees and mother nature started crying on the city. That's about it...lame, I know!

4 comments:

Parkside View said...

I don't think you have wrinkles around your eyes at all. Just look at all of your pictures. They're terrific, and you don't look a day over eighteen! No wonder you like to take pictures of yourself. (Some latter time, when you really do have wrinkles around your eyes, you'll appreciate that you photographed yourself in your prime.)

van den Eikhof said...

Hello! I'm so glad I have found your blog. You both look great and very happy. Don't worry about the eye wrinkles...I have them too. Hope that you're enjoying life in Colorado.

Lori said...

Ahh, sounds like California withdrawals. I guess that's the price you pay to live in the rockies :). And what wrinkles, I don't see any wrinkles on you? You want to see wrinkles, come my way.

Just Add Walter said...

Just stumbled upon your blog..

I do not see any wrinkles but I do see you guys having a lot of fun!! those "boring" times are what makes the best memories