Ring the Graduation Bells












I can't believe, another graduation! Last year my nephew graduated from High School and headed out to school at BYU-Idaho. This year my niece, Michelle, took center stage and next year will be headed to school in Texas. One by one my family is spreading all over! I don't know what is more frightening, the thought of everyone being old enough to graduate or the realization that means I'm aging at the same time! I couldn't be at the fab celebration because of obligations at home that I couldn't get out of but I'm posting some pictures of the fun times. These pictures include my sisters, mom, aunt, nieces and nephews, who hopefully were all missing me at this grand affair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missing you, by far, the singlemost lifelong challenge I face in my day-to-day....because I love you so much....of course you were missed, more than I can ever say in the space of your blog. - Shawnie