Memorial Weekend 2010

I've always loved Memorial Weekend. It's a great time to pay tribute to those that have lost their lives in civil service and it is always a very welcomed break from the stresses of a busy life. This year I actually had a four-day weekend and was fortunate to have my friend, Allison, come visit us in Denver. We tried to keep pretty busy with some fun activities including lunch and pedis, Colorado Arts Festival, getting our tan on, watching movies, taking a ride on the Cog Railway in Colorado Springs, and chilling around the house. It was a weekend where I feel like I stayed busy and active, my favorite kindof weekend! It was sad to see Ali go but we did get to end the weekend on a great note with a b-bque with my Aunt, Mom, and Cousin and lots of AWESOME food!

Here are a few pictures of our train ride:










3 comments:

Daisie said...

So glad Ali go to come out for a fun visit! And Wow! a piano! How fun!! It looks so neat! Can't wait to hear a performance in real life next time I make it out!! Love and miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Let's do it again!!

Butterfield Family said...

So fun! I am glad Allison got to come and visit you. BTW...you two girls sure are babes! Can't wait for us all to get to hang out again.