Very Random Nothings...

I decided to start my day of with a walk this morning. I don't usually start the day off like that but the weather is perfect, I wanted to clear my mind, and it just seemed like a good idea. For some reason my mind was filled with random meaningless facts that you might or might not know about me (probably not!) As I share my random nothings I invite YOU to do the same. Therefore, TAG YOU ARE IT!

1) I had my belly button pierced for 16 years and sadly had to take it out for a surgery. My mom has never been more upset with me than the day I forged her signature to be rebellious!
2) I get an aching gut every time I hear or see an Emergency Vehicle. Infact, I saw one this morning and that is what is starting my rant.
3) I almost got an MIP in college because I was driving a friends car that had open alcohol bottles in the backseat. I wasn't drinking at all but I had to convince the cop to let me go.
4) I drove on an expired license for over a year when I was 21. I even got pulled over and the cop didn't say anything. Lucky me, I think that should have been jail time. Luckily, I finally earned my girl scout badge for responsibility!
5) I go to bed around 10 p.m. every night. I've lost my nightime personality. It's so lame!
6) I have chronic back and ankle pain that literally keeps me awake sometimes at night.
7) I really despise the restaurant Chili's. My friends always want to go there and I just can't get into it. Sorry!
8) I have an unreasonable fear of fish. I won't go in open bodies of water because they are lurking there. Ironically, Mike's fave hobby is fishing and he adores aquariums.
9) I've lived in my house for almost a year and NEVER walked on the back lawn because I saw a snake there when we first moved in.
10) Once, in college, my drain was broken so I washed a week's worth of dishes in the bathtub. I'm such a resource finder!

OK, there are your silly and random nothings. Now, back to productivity.

XOXO, Liz

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

Man you were really a rebel back in the day! :) I cracked up that you haven't stepped on your back lawn because you saw a snake. That totally sounds like me!