Ava is 5 weeks old and as awesome as ever. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She seems to be growing most length wise. This week we took her back to the zoo (we did that at one week) and I got some walking time in. She wore the cutest little mini skirt (thanks Aunt Sarah). She loves her bath time but we can't actually give her a bath because her cord came off so early and it didn't protect the belly button and it is still oozing like crazy. She is talking more to us everyday and she is very expressive all the time but especially when she is sleeping. She took her first nap in her crib this week. I know, she should probably be in her nursery by now, but I love her being with us. She also discovered her thumb this week. Scary thing! Luckily she has only gotten it in her mouth a few times. She sleeps well sometimes and others not so much. She also met my Aunt Judy's dog, Jasper, for the first time and did just fine. We obviously had to hold him back since he is still a puppy. Ava has also hit the 10 1/2 pound mark. Wow, that's my girl!
She is adorable, Liz! I can tell you are having loads of fun with her. What cute mom you are! I always celebrate when my kids figure out how to get their thumbs or fingers into their mouths. I even teach them to pop 'em in! Makes my life much easier :-).
What a precious little thing! I love the picture of her great big grin. She looks healthy and happy, and that's what matters (and not so much where she sleeps), right?
2 comments:
She is adorable, Liz! I can tell you are having loads of fun with her. What cute mom you are!
I always celebrate when my kids figure out how to get their thumbs or fingers into their mouths. I even teach them to pop 'em in! Makes my life much easier :-).
What a precious little thing! I love the picture of her great big grin. She looks healthy and happy, and that's what matters (and not so much where she sleeps), right?
Post a Comment