Greetings Blog Users! I am working on a blogspot for work and I am trying to figure something out...
Do you know if you can upload microsoft word files or any microsoft office software?
If so, how??? I can't figure it out! :) Thanks!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I don't see why you couldn't upload the microsoft files -- but for people to be able to see them, they'd have to download and open them up. I assume you are simply attempting to get information "out there" for people to see, not trying to share files that people will be able to edit.
It might be better if you put them into PDF format, which most browsers can handle.
We use PDFCreator (see: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator). It installs like another printer, so when you simply print your document (from any windoze app)), you select the PDFCreator as your printer, and it takes care of the rest. You then have a PDF file you can upload for others to see.
1 comment:
I don't see why you couldn't upload the microsoft files -- but for people to be able to see them, they'd have to download and open them up. I assume you are simply attempting to get information "out there" for people to see, not trying to share files that people will be able to edit.
It might be better if you put them into PDF format, which most browsers can handle.
We use PDFCreator (see: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator). It installs like another printer, so when you simply print your document (from any windoze app)), you select the PDFCreator as your printer, and it takes care of the rest. You then have a PDF file you can upload for others to see.
Post a Comment