
Trying so hard to snag a picture

Ava is mesmerized with Jasper

2 of Ava's fave people, Gramma and A.J.

A.J. and Ava

Gramma and Ava


Mike and Liz on Christmas Day

All dolled up and ready to celebrate our Savior's birth

Enjoying her presents on Christmas morning

Gramma Love

Mike's new Rockies hat

Trying something new, a little shower in the sink

Christmas Eve Dinner at our house

Hmmm....what should I think of all these gifts?

A.J. and Ava on Christmas Eve

Celebrating Jason's birthday (my cousin). He refuses to get pictures so I have to take them of us instead to remember his big day!

Sweet Baby and Sweet Hubby

Christmas Morning

Ava won't need presents again for quite some time

Sweet girl enjoying her toys

Ava's family of beanie babies, Cocoa, Bamboo and Tuffy

Woke up just in time to see what Santa left us!

Daddy should keep this hat

Mike's new sweater

Play time

Oh wow! This is what my front room looked like after we opened gifts

Unwrapping her own gifts

Love

My little Cheerleader loves feet
Smile Big...even though the Broncos lost

Ava learned to feed herself this month

Ooh, water

Handprints for Ava's ornament. It's not as easy as everyone else makes it look

Ava learned to take off her clothes this month too!

Little Elf

Eating at A.J's

Really mom? Another flipping picture!

My attempt to take a picture. I was interested in looking cute and Ava was interested in grabbing the camera

Happy baby

What is wrong with this lady?????

Mike and Ava at Denver Zoo Lights

All bundled up in her snowsuit


Ready to go to Mike's Work Party

Ava met her Gramma Patricia for the first time (Mike's mom)

Yep, we love big flowers in our house

Pretty girl

Me and Ava

Why? I don't know
It's amazing the difference a year can make. Last December I was entering my second trimester and so excited to welcome this little one into the world. I entered the month with bronchitis followed by a string of complications in my pregnancy that put me on bed rest. This year Ava is here and we were able to be out and about. We had a wonderful holiday season and Little Miss Ava certainly got plenty of Christmas presents thanks to our wonderful families. We celebrated the holidays with my family and had a holiday dinner with Sarah and Matt a week before the big day.
Mike and I both agree that our best present was a blessing from our Heavenly Father, Ava.
1 comment:
Love, love, love all the pictures. And don't worry, you can never take too many, so keep snapping away, especially since you are all so photogenic!
Post a Comment