










It’s been seven years since I have been to Cache Valley in the fall but the colors of Logan Canyon have never left my mind. Mike and I recently packed our bags, loaded the car, and journeyed 8 hours west to visit home. Driving through Logan Canyon was sheer delight. Did you now that the canyon was once the backdrop of the Sears Fall Catalogue? It was almost named one the nations ‘best unspoiled places’ by National Geographic. If you haven’t ever been, you are missing out! As we drove the canyon we were greeted with an explosion of yellow, orange, red and green. A few days later we went back to capture the beauty on camera and low and behold, the wind had not been nice to my burst of colors. We were still able to take a few snapshots and as you view them I encourage you to pretend that the culprit, the wind, never struck. Of course, no visit to Logan is complete without visiting our favorite restaurants which include Fredrico’s, The Italian Place, Costa Vida, Old Grist Mill, and Juniper Take-Out. This trip we did something that we haven’t done before. We drove to Brigham City to enjoy the delightful tastes of Maddox. I consumed way too much fried chicken while Mike chowed down on his Bison Steak. Yum! We enjoyed every bite of food from the famous Utah restaurant where they don’t only serve great meat they also raise it. Since our tummies were full we thought there would be nothing like getting in a swimsuit and letting our guts hang out for the world to see so we journeyed to Crystal Hot Springs to lay in a pool of salt and steam. Oh Cache Valley, you are my favorite spot! Now back to the next best….Denver.
3 comments:
so beautiful! love cache valley in the fall! made me miss it...and made me hungry. i think we have some of the same favorite spots to get food when we visit!
LIz, you look so good! Those pics made us homesick.
I can't believe you were here and I didn't see you!!! Nex time, you better call. It is so beautful here. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment