Wicked Good Time

There's nothing like having a 'Wicked' good time and that is exactly what we did this weekend! Kellie and Norah are visiting from Logan and we went to see my good friends Elphie and Galinda teach the Untold Story of Oz. The journey started on a 40 minute Light Rail to downtown Denver where we ate dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery. Afterwards we went to the wonderful production of Wicked. On Saturday we went shopping in the morning and I bought Mike a frog-o-sphere. He's been wanting a bet since the day we met and this was the only compromise I was ready to make. We went to the Denver Zoo in the afternoon and we might just go for the next 364 days in a row because we are now members. Check out the fun pictures!

1 comment:

Parkside View said...

Oh Norah is a darling! What a fun time. I need to see "Wicked" sometime, don't I?